lunes, enero 23, 2006

Kimi wo, kimi wo... ai shiteru


Yakusoku wa Iranai; I Don't Need Promises

Say, when they're in love,
does everyone get this lonely?
Say, do they embrace the pain
that's even deeper than the darkness?

It's all been so that we
can shine,
I just know it!

I... I love you. [2]
I'm gazing at you with my heart.
I... I believe in you. [3]
even on the coldest night.

Say, even if they're in love,
could the end someday come for them, too?
Say, could a feeling that's even
clearer than the blue sky end up being abandoned?

The season-changing winds
Running along the streets
Forever [4]

I... I love you.
I'm gazing at you with my heart.
I... I believe in you.
even on the coldest night.

Even if I lost tomorrow,
and even if I lost you, too,
I want to shine,
smiling as best as I can. [5]

I call out to you now with my tears.
I don't need promises or such things,
because of the precious
strength that you've given me.

I call out to you now with my eyes.
I don't need promises or such things.
I reach out to you now with my eyes,
even on the coldest night.

No hay comentarios.: